Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ramblings of the Preoccupied

Woke up today with a renewed zest for life. I read my bible for half an hour whilst drinking a cup of delicious French press coffee. All was beautiful and back on an even keel until I went out to start the cars. The -48 degrees (Fahrenheit) was more than I could bare. I think it froze all the zest I had gained in the night. Too bad. Life happens.


Anyway, went to school this morning and struggled through Calculus for the first time in 11 days. I can't believe how quickly important bits of knowledge get lost in the woods! Well, I survived so that is good. Now I just have two finals to do. One for Market Research and one for the Plan of God course I just did. I really need to get my act together and turn in some Economics homework... I have really been irritated by those classes! I had no idea it would be so hard to teach myself entirely from a textbook.


Well it seems all I can come up with today is a collective complaint about how much I have to do, so instead of complaining I guess I should just go out and do some of it. I wish I wasn't so tired! Anyway, guess I should go and collect up the lost bits from where ever they seemed to have strayed to in the forest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home