Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hi Again

I have decided to begin blogging again! Yipee. This time, I am not here to vent all my mental turmoil. Just sort of like keeping a diary.
Recently, I've been asked to help Diane Folaron with the websites: www.whitestonefurs.com and www.rikas.com. I am disatisfied with the package we are currently using and so I have been researching a better, more upgradeable and more customizable package. It turns out that it will be a large amount of work to switch, but since when has that ever frightened me?
News: I am finally caught up on WCA books! It was quite a project to recover all the data that was lost, but it is now all caught up. Hopefully mostly correctly and I have my files in order. My bookkeeping instructor from Anchorage was to have come today in order to check it out, but since the road went, she rescheduled for January 17th. I think it will all be totally in order by then.
Speaking of January, that is going to be one hell of a busy month! I have my wisdom teeth out on the 12th, a meeting with my instructor the 17th, the school's performance to video the 19th, convention immediately following and then my SAT date is the 28th. It should be interesting.
Well, that is what I am thinking about right now. I will try to be more frequent in my postings. Although, who knows, with me. Cheers! Oh, and bye the bye, the road is back... YIPEE!

The view I have when walking home (or driving).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home