Tuesday, December 20, 2005

For blog's sake....

If I were to record what I was thinking most of the day, it would not be a good thing. This is the problem with having your diary public. It is nice to be able to get to it anywhere there is internet and a computer, but it is kinda sad that anyone can read it. I've learned the hard way that whenever I have a bad time with people I know, I cannot publish it in my blog or they find out about it and it strains the relationship even worse. The upshot: today's post contains nothing of what my day was really like. (That should give you a vague idea of my current mental status.)
Had a revelation tonight at work: I haven't had an original thought in a long time. Then realized that this premise was self defeating because it was an original thought. Whatever, I thought it was proof of how weirded out my mind is right now.
I think I should go get some sleep. Zzzzz Maybe I'll feel better in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle WInston said...

I hear you. Honestly. I got confronted for saying things on my blog as well. I decided that from then on I was not going to bother expressing myself, since myself seems to offend. Honestly, don't read it if you have a problem!. Oh well. Such is life. That's what a real physical journal is for I guess.
Have fun at SM. Hope you're fine.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home