Thursday, December 29, 2005

Things of Note

Had a wonderfully encouraging service last night. We just sang and prayed for people. The prayer time was really powerful! After it, we worshipped again and I sang a psalm (something I don't do very often). I have to say that I am fully aware that I am not really a great vocalist or really even a good one, but I really felt it was from the Lord and so I was totally without any fear whilst singing it (a new feeling for me). Several people thanked me for it afterwards, which is nice, but it always leaves you wondering if they just felt they had to say something because it was so horrible and you need cheering up or if they really did appreciate it. Guess that is one of those things you will never really know the answer to. Anyway, church was wonderful and encouraging.
Hmmm... not really any other things of note right now. (At least none that I would feel comfortable putting up in a forum this public.) So that's it for today... boring, HUH?

Pretty pic of mine, because this post is so boring... sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger God said...

dude the psalm was great, and you know I'm not kidding by the fact that I remember it a week later. Sadly tonite's worship was more than a little.....lacking, shall we say. Yeah the pic was rather pretty.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home