Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

Well, the big convention rush is over! And today is a day of "rest". I am sitting in my office having a wonderful time pretending to work and wishing I had just stayed home. I must wait for Pete to finish slicing meat and cheese before I can get a ride back home.
It has been nice having the Ireland crew here. Andrew and Cathy are great and Sarah Hall is here too. I've been just function hopping with them so I have had quite a bit of time to visit with them. It is reminding me how much I want to go back to Ireland someday. I get a little frustrated that there is never a good time or an excuse to travel from Whitestone. It seems like it takes an act of God to get you anywhere for a visit. But I guess that just demonstrates how active God is because I have been a good many places in my time. I just love to travel and would love to go more places. Maybe someday.
Well, Rebekah and Jonathan are going to have another baby which is exciting and in a way kinda sad. It means that they will almost for sure have to move out of our house, but it will be fun to see their next child!
Hmmm.... I'm already running out of unique and original thoughts. Guess I'm too tired to write today. I'll go check on Peter and see if he is ready to go home yet. Maybe I can get some more sleep.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I have to move back into my room today. We moved to the basement to make room for Anthony's parents to stay in our room. They left yesterday so I can now take up my bed and climb the stairs again! That will be nice since it is terribly hot and loud in the basement.
Well, not a real exciting post on the whole, but at least it is one and it has been a while. Just remember to keep breathing and life will continue to be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Good to hear how you are. Love you, dear.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home