Monday, November 06, 2006

Scream from a passing whirlwind

Hi again, although by now I'm sure I have lost any regular readers I had accumulated and if you are new here... probably its a waste of your time.


As always, I find my life to be like a whirlwind... at least right now I once again feel like I'm in the center of it and not flinging helplessly about the edges. I'm back in school. This time at UAF in Fairbanks. It is hard to be away from home all the time and kind of fun to go back and be treated like a celebrity by the simple nature that so many people miss you and want to talk. Of course, I do end up feeling like I'm repeating myself over and over and not saying much that's important or even very informative. One thing that blogging helps me with is formulating my thoughts. I don't do that unless I have to and usually I'm too busy to make it a priority.
Well, let's see... too much happened to write about any of it. But what is happening now is a lot of tedious homework intermingled with some very boring classes and a few that have potential to be interesting if I pay attention. I have some acquaintances at school, but so far have not really met anyone that I have really "clicked" with and so no friends. Otherwise school is fine but not excellent.

Oh, one piece of my recent history that I really should report on... in the eon's (sp?) since my last post, I purchased a new computer (which I am writing to you on now). It is a 15" MacBook Pro. I'm definitely lovin' it! I do need to get it more RAM and a bigger hard drive... but I just finished paying it off and I need to recover from spending so much on it. It was worth it. Originally I had wanted the iMac but with going to school and travelling between Fairbanks and Delta every week, etc, I'm very glad I got a notebook. I take it everywhere and do all sorts of things with it. My favorite, of course, chatting with people during class (sorry to confess, but it does ease the boredom)...

Well, speaking of the whirlwind... another gust is picking up... I think I'm gonna have to go because I have more homework to do (always) and I need to go shopping too. So, I will try to write a bit more consistently, but no promises. Good luck to you all (whoever you are), may the wind be always at your back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home